Valid from 19. 2. 2021
The administrator of your personal data is the business company WERFFT, spol. s ro (operator eshop.pet2me.eu ), IČ: 494 33 318, with its registered office at Kotlářská 931/53, Veveří, 602 00 Brno, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 11691 (hereinafter: “administrator”).
The contact details of the administrator are as follows: delivery address Šumavská 416/15, 602 00 Brno, e-mail address email@example.com , telephone +420 541 212 183.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
What personal data do we process about you?
The controller shall process, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR ”) And in accordance with the relevant national legislation in the field of personal data protection, personal data which eshop.pet2me.eu you provide in connection with the purchase of goods on our online store. These are the following personal data:
- name and surname, or title;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- residential address or delivery address;
- username and password.
Eshop.pet2me.eu it also processes data that it obtains about you in connection with the purchase of goods on our online store. These data are:
- IP address and location derived from it;
- cookies and data obtained from them;
- browser and device data;
- possibly another online identifier;
- data on purchases made.
The personal data you provide to us may be supplemented by additional information, in particular about the contractual relationship you enter into with us and its fulfillment, order processing, including their payment. This information may be in the nature of personal data.
Eshop.pet2me.eu processes such personal data only in accordance with the purposes set out below and to the extent and for the time necessary to fulfill those stated purposes.
For what purposes and on the basis of what legal titles do we process your personal data?
The administrator processes your personal data for the fulfillment of the purchase contract between you and the administrator, including the delivery of goods and the settlement of rights from liability for defects. The legal basis for the processing is thus their necessity for the performance of the contract. You are not obliged to provide personal data, but without providing your personal data, the administrator would not be able to fulfill the contract with you, and therefore can not even conclude it. The processing of personal data for the fulfillment of the purchase contract is also considered to be the provision of personal data for the purpose of creating and maintaining a customer account on eshop.pet2me.eu .
Your personal data may be further processed for the purpose of fulfilling related public law obligations by the administrator, in particular when keeping accounts and ascertaining and paying taxes. The legal basis for the processing is thus their necessity to fulfill the legal obligations that apply to the controller.
Your personal data may be processed in connection with the maintenance of a customer account. In this case, we process your email address and password, or other identification data, so that we can correctly identify you and prevent unauthorized access to your account. With regard to the nature of the services provided, the registration and creation of an account is a condition for the proper provision of services and thus takes place within the performance of the contract you enter into with us.
How long do we process your personal data?
Your personal data collected for the purposes of creating and maintaining a customer account, sending information about purchased goods and in general personal data related to the performance of the contract is processed by the administrator throughout the existence of the contractual relationship and / or user account. In any case, personal data are processed for at least 4 years from their acquisition, unless the effects of rights and obligations under the contract last after this period.
We process personal data processed in the case of sending commercial messages until the subscription of these messages is canceled.
We always process personal data processed on the basis of your consent (especially for marketing purposes) for the duration of the consent until it is revoked.
Some categories of personal data may be stored for different durations:
- Financial data (eg payments, refunds) are kept for the period required by the relevant tax and accounting regulations.
- The content you create on our platform (eg comments, opinions, ratings) will be anonymous after deleting the user account (so it will not contain any personal data), but will remain visible.
We carry out further processing beyond the stated deadlines only if this is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or if further processing is required by law.
Who will have access to your personal data?
Other recipients of your personal data may be, in addition to the administrator’s employees, also the administrator’s business partners. External partners who, as processors, can process your personal data, you eshop.pet2me.eu carefully collects and entrusts personal data only to those partners who provide sufficient guarantees to ensure appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent, in particular, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of transmitted, stored or otherwise processed personal data, or unauthorized access to name. Among the processors that eshop.pet2me.eu . uses include:
- forwarding companies and other persons involved in the delivery of goods or the execution of payments
- IT support providers;
- server and cloud solution providers;
- providers of online marketing and website usage analysis tools;
- providers of tools for sending electronic business messages.
Recipients of your personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilling obligations arising from legal regulations may also be financial administration bodies or other competent authorities in cases where the administrators impose generally binding legal regulations.
We determine your satisfaction with your purchase via e-mail questionnaires within the Verified by customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. We send them to you every time you buy from us, if in the sense of § 7 par. 3 of Act no. 480/2004 Sb. about some information society services, you will not refuse to send them. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the Verified by Customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining your satisfaction with your purchase from us. We use a processor, which is the operator of the Heureka.cz portal, to send questionnaires, evaluate your feedback and analyze our market position; For this purpose, we may pass on information about the purchased goods and your e-mail address. Your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes when sending e-mail questionnaires. You can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires within the Customer Verified program at any time by rejecting other questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. In case of your objection, we will not send you the questionnaire further.
The controller will not transfer your personal data to a country outside the EU or an international organization. An exception may be set out in the rules for the provision of cookies.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of personal data by eshop.pet2me.eu ?
As a data subject, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access to personal data , i.e. the right to request information on whether or not the personal data concerning you are eshop.pet2me.eu processed and, if so, you have the right to access this personal data and other information.
- Right of data transfer , which are processed automatically for the purposes of fulfilling the contractual relationship or on the basis of your consent. In such a case, you have the right to obtain personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transfer this data to another controller and the right to have personal data transferred directly to the other controller directly, if technically feasible.
- The right to correct personal data , i.e. the right to request that eshop.pet2me.eu corrected inaccurate personal data concerning you without undue delay.
- Right to restrict processing when you have the right to demand that eshop.pet2me.eu restricted processing, e.g. if due to the exercise of the right to rectification eshop.pet2me.eu verifies the accuracy of the data; or if by eshop.pet2me.eu personal data has been processed illegally, but you do not want to delete them. The processing restriction lasts until the moment of assessment of whether it is eshop.pet2me.eu authorized to further process personal data or their disposal is necessary.
- The right to delete personal data , ie the right to demand that eshop.pet2me.eu He deleted your personal data without undue delay, e.g. if the personal data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, or you have revoked the consent on the basis of which the personal data were based eshop.pet2me.eu processed and there is no other legal title for processing; or if by eshop.pet2me.eu personal data have been processed illegally.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data , i.e. the right to request that eshop.pet2me.eu has stopped processing your personal data on the basis of the legal title of legitimate interest, if there is no right or obligation eshop.pet2me.eu further process this data.
- The right to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection with your complaint (Further information can be found at www.uoou.cz).
How can you eshop.pet2me.eu contact?
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or the exercise of the above rights, you can contact eshop.pet2me.eu in writing at the address Kotlářská 931/53, Veveří, 602 00 Brno or at the telephone number +420 541 212 183 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO RECEIVE ANY OTHER EMAILS FROM US, ASK FOR THE END OF SUBSCRIPTION BY EMAIL PET2ME@WERFFT.CZ .
WERFFT, SPOL. s r.o.