High energy convalescent paste
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
For dogs and cats
- high energy convalescent paste, enriched taurine , many vitamins , minerals and trace elements
- is indispensable for animals with reduced food intake, e.g. during periods of illness, after injury, after surgery (in convalescence) and also during periods of intensive growth, during pregnancy or lactation
- PetAktiv Gel is extremely tasty , which is necessary for animals that refuse a normal diet
- Due to its high energy content, it is particularly suitable for animals in poor general condition and malnourished animals
- protects the body from exhaustion and prevents further weight loss
- very high content of taurine ensures its sufficient supply for cats, which without it are at risk of heart disease and retinal damage
Malt syrup, glucose syrup, water, poultry protein, sesame oil, yeast, fish hydrolysates, lard.
Crude protein 11.9%
Crude fat 15.5%
Raw ash 4.6%
Additives per kg
Vitamins, provitamins and similar substances which are chemically and clearly described:
Vitamin A (3a672a) 180,000 IU, Vitamin D₃ (E671) 15,000 IU, Vitamin E (as all-rac alpha-tocopheryl acetate, 3a700) 7,770 mg, Vitamin B3 (3a820) 113 mg, Vitamin B₂ (riboflavin) 139 mg, Vitamin B3 (3a831) 105 mg, Vitamin B₁₂ 1,995μg, Vitamin C (3a300) 525 mg, Menadione nicotinamide bisulfite (3a711) 30 mg, Niacin (as nicotinamide pure substance, 3a314) 498 mg, Biotin (3a880) 4,995 μg, Calcium D-pentothenate (3a841) 214 mg, Folic acid (3a316) 17 mg, Taurine (3a370) 8,000 mg
Trace element compounds:
Iodine E2 (as calcium iodate, 3b202) 10 mg
Copper (as copper sulphate pentahydrate, 3b405) 100 mg
Manganese (as manganese sulphate monohydrate, 3b503) 200 mg
Selenium E8 (as sodium selenite) 1.5 mg
Zinc (as zinc sulphate monohydrate, 3b605) 1 000 mg
Preservative (EC additive)
Recommended dosage for dogs and cats
- 1.5 teaspoons (about 9 g) / 5 kg live weight are given once a day to replenish the need for energy and vital substances
- in case of a significant deficit, the daily dose is increased up to 3 teaspoons (about 18 g) per 5 kg of body weight once a day
It can be administered directly into the mouth, or mixed with food.
The duration of administration depends on the overall condition of the animal (until recovery) and also on the type and amount of food the animal is currently eating.
Do not exceed a maximum dose of 120 g per animal per day, due to the content of vitamins and trace element compounds. Applies to adult dogs and cats, as well as young.
|Dimensions||20 × 4 × 4 cm|